ABC Test Programme Caveats
ABC’s audit opinion confirms only that the CV Product is capable of preventing ad delivery when configured correctly (with certain exceptions as stated below) on Inappropriate Content, but does not guarantee that no ad will ever be served onto an inappropriate site when the CV Product is used in real life. The following specific caveats must also be noted:
- Testing is at a point in time and on a limited scale.
- ABC will test that the CV product hasn’t been configured to block serving of ads in all tests by default.
- The test programme does not verify the scalability of the product.
- The context of testing does not fully reflect real life conditions such as multiple campaigns running in multiple sites.
- The test programme does not verify implementation times required in real life.
- The test programme only verifies that the product blocks on the basis of HTML text and URLs. It does not verify that the product blocks all content formats, particularly non-HTML (e.g. AV content, images etc.).
- The scope of ABC’s opinion is limited to English-language content.
- Testing is carried out on one specified version of the CV product.
- Testing does not examine any impact that the CV product may have upon campaign delivery.